Please click these to share awareness and click these to follow the campaign

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Meeting - Saturday 20th April

Dear Friend,

Re: Lake Farm Country Park 

As you are aware Hillingdon Council forced through its Planning Committee plans to build a primary school on Lake Farm Country Park set in the green belt.

This was then passed on to the Mayor for London for his consideration.

I am writing to invite you to a meeting in order for me to update you on recent developments. This will take place on Saturday 20th April at 1pm in Botwell Social Centre, Botwell Lane, Hayes (between Botwell School and Botwell Church)

Please accept my apologies for the short notice but I have only just been made aware of the current situation with regard to this application.

 I hope you can attend this meeting and I look forward to seeing you there.

Yours sincerely
John McDonnell MP

No comments:

Post a Comment