Please click these to share awareness and click these to follow the campaign

Wednesday 23 January 2013

RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch

Dear Friends,

As part of the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch, I am emailing to invite you to join me to count the birds on Lake Farm.

We will meet by the Skylark on Botwell Lane at 1.30pm on Saturday 26th January and make our way into the field to count as many birds and species of bird as possible.

This is a yearly event that provides results from so many gardens and parks. The data people collect help the RSPB to create a 'snapshot' of bird numbers across the UK and assess the population changes to birds in the UK.

This data may also assist us in our campaign against building on this much loved and valued green belt.

I do hope that you will join me, it will only be for an hour, I hope to see you then
Best wishes

John
McDonnell MP

No comments:

Post a Comment